What sort of challenge could you do for your Body Badge? You could plan, learn, improve, discuss, try, attend, share, organise...Here are some example challenges:
· Write a healthy eating plan and stick to it for a week or two.
· Learn about different food and their nutritional value.
· Take up a new sport or improve your skills at a sport you already do.
· Organise a day out with your friends where you do different activities to keep you fit.
· Discuss different ways to keep fit and how to feel great.
· Investigate body language and mime different emotions such as sad, happy, fear, excited.
· Find out about your own personal inoculation record and the reason for protection against some of the diseases (eg. Diptheria, Pertussis (whooping cough), Tetanus, Measles)
· Learn some aspects of First Aid (eg. DR ABC, CPR, how to bandage a cut or graze, how to treat a burn, sting, bite, sprain, bleeding nose etc).
· Without the help of your parents, get ready for school, pack your lunch and bag and keep your room tidy for two weeks.Or any other challenge or group of challenges that relate to Body and mean you are achieving your personal best.